1 cup butter, softened, no substitutions
1/4 cup honey
2/3 cup brown sugar
1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/3 cup graham flour, not whole wheat
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
- In large mixing bowl place the butter, honey, and brown sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
- In a small or mid-size mixing bowl combine the all-purpose and the graham flours, baking soda, and salt. Stir until mixed.
- Add the dry mix in 3 or 4 stages to the creamed butter mixture. Mix until incorporated.
- Transfer dough to plastic wrap and chill at least 30 minutes.
- When chilled, roll dough on lightly floured surface. Roll 1/8 inch thickness. Cut into desired shape.
- Place on baking sheet. Leave an inch of space between crackers.
- Prick with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 2-3 minutes before moving to a cooling area.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.