Yield: about 1 pint of relish
2/3 cups radishes, about one bunch
1 1/2 celery ribs
1/2 large onion, preferably red
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup white table sugar
2 teaspoons mustard seeds
2/3 cup white vinegar
1 tablespoon horseradish
1. Wash the radishes, removing stems, leaves, and roots. Wash the celery ribs, removing the celery leaves.
2. Dice the radishes, celery, and onion.
3. Add the vegetables to a 2 quart saucepan.
4. Add in the salt, sugar, mustard seeds, white vinegar, and horseradish to the pan. Cover with the lid.
5. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Ladle into a hot, sterile jars leaving 1/2 inch head space. Add lid and ring. Process 20 minutes in a boiling water bath.
7. Enjoy with hot dogs and burgers.